09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Bob Wells - Keystone Partners GroupVisit Organizer's Website
404 Park Avenue, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Stroudsburg, PA, US, 18360
Have you reached your full potential?
Are you harnessing your personal power to crush all of your goals and build the life of your dreams?
Are you absolutely certain about how to make 2019 your best year ever in every area of your life?
This is your opportunity to answer these questions with a resounding YES !!!
This is for YOU, so take action NOW!
Breaking Through! is a one-day program that allows participants to access and harness the resources needed to truly live a happy and fulfilled life. Filled with practical exercises, and emotional intensity, Breaking Through challenges us to become the best possible version of ourselves, and empowers us to design our own magnificent destiny. You don’t want to miss it.
Here are a few highlights…
· Discover and design your life’s purpose
· Understand the needs that drive you and how to harness them
· Reevaluate the guiding forces in your life so they best serve you
· Generate a new primary question that will shift your destiny
· Get clear on exactly what you want, and what you don’t want
· Explore your key relationships and strategies to ignite them
· Find out where you really live, and your fuel of choice
· Craft a new identity that empowers you every single day
· Crystalize your vision for the future, and your goals along the way
· Finally stop making a living, and start designing your life
Needless to say, this content is life changing, and includes some of the key knowledge and skill sets from Date With Destiny, a program that Usha and I led in Palm Beach in 2018, and that people commonly invest up to $10,000 to attend. Ours will be a relaxed and casual program, with a lot of practical application and exercises so that you leave with a real foundation for the future. There is no charge, and we hope that you can join us.
When: Monday, September 23rd from 9am to 6pm
Where: KW Pocono, 404 Park Avenue, Stroudsburg, PA 18360
Registration: Although we’ll be happy with just a few attendees, our limit is 40 participants. You MUST register to attend or risk being turned away at the door due to room size restrictions.
Bob Wells and Usha Patel, Partners
Keystone Partners Group