The Financial Mastery Program is a three step workshop series that builds the mindset, skills, and habits that are necessary to expand wealth, achieve financial independence, and create a life worth living. This program is presented by Bob Wells, Operating Partner at Keystone Partners Group, a group of ten market centers and five business centers in Eastern Pennsylvania and Western New Jersey. Bob has amassed 26 passive income streams, and is a real estate investor, managerial leader, venture capitalist, owner of multiple real estate related businesses, Senior Leader of the Tony Robbins organization, founding member of Gobundance, and an avid student of personal and professional mastery. Bob is very passionate about your financial independence, and the achievement of financial security and freedom in your life. To empower as many people as possible to do this, he is excited to be bringing Financial Mastery to Bergen County Partners in Rutherford, NJ on the following dates:
FM1 – Monday, August 26th from 10am – 3:00pm
FM2 – Wednesday, September 18th from 10am – 3:00pm
FM3 – Wednesday, October 9th from 10am – 3:30pm
- Shift your perspectives on financial success and abundance.
- Build and practice the essential habits that lead to wealth and prosperity.
- Discover your motivation for the creation of wealth… “What is your financial destiny?”
- Determine where you are today, including your financial economics, psychology, sophistication, and execution.
- See where your financial thermostat is really set.
- Identify and shatter the obstacles that stand between you and financial freedom.
- Take effective action right now to eliminate consumer debt, reduce stress, and build long term security.
MAXIMUM class size is 40 people. This program regularly sells out weeks before the start date. REGISTER NOW to guarantee your seat!
LOCATION: 301 Route 17N, Rutherford, NJ 07070
Registration fee for the event is a $100 check made out to 1Life Fully Lived, an awesome 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization started in 2011 that gives people of all ages and backgrounds the tools to achieve success! By leveraging the knowledge and support of communities, they provide tools and training in vision-planning, relationships, finances, and wellness. For more information go to www.1lifefullylived.org. Your check is tax deductible, and not refundable after FM1 begins.